Thursday, January 10, 2013

Extended Family Christmas'!

I know I know...I've been in a blog funk and posting ALL the pictures from Christmas has felt like the dreaded biology term paper that is looming over me. That coupled with the fact that my laptop just died on me a couple days after Christmas has left a few holes in the pictures I took for Christmas. For the sake of having a complete family record I may add a few pictures once we can retrieve all the files from my old laptop, but for now here goes!

The first weekend in December we headed down to my sweet Grandma Ruthie's house at the Lake for a wild day of Christmas. I say wild because there were over 20 of us plus 5 kiddos all under the age of 4!!! Pure pandemonium, but all in all a wonderful time!


Left to Right
Caleb, Carson, Will, Reagan and Miss Lucy!







What I LOVE about this picture is that we have this exact same picture on the same swing with all the parents of these kiddos which is so neat!
The next extended family Christmas was on the 18th at Aunt Virginia's house in Burlington. Also a lively crowd and a super fun day of yummy food and wonderful time with family. Will especially had fun since Aunt Virginia has a horse!








What a great time we had celebrating with both of our families and how blessed we are to have both of our families in state!


No comments:

Post a Comment