Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bass Lake...

Earlier in December, we set out as a fam to Bass Lake in Holly Springs to take a few pictures in hopes of getting a good Christmas card picture with the help of our dear friend Carrie. Unfortunately, all the pictures Miss Carrie took were on our laptop that dies on us this past weekend so I only have the ones from our camera. Unfortunately, with the wind and the fact that everything was overcast and grey it wasn't quite the look I was hoping for so we wound up using a picture from Thanksgiving! But we still have a really fun morning seeing friends and chasing around our wild toddler. Carrie wound up bringing husband Chad and her little peanut Jack who is roughly 6 weeks older than Will. 







I just love love love this picture I took of my little monkey  rocking in the big rocking chairs! Be still my heart!






 I just can't get over how big my little man has become. He officially looks like a toddler...


When we got home we managed to rig our camera to take a few shots in front of the Christmas tree. It is always disappointing to me how cameras never accurately capture the glow of a Christmas tree. 
  My two favorite men!

No comments:

Post a Comment