Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Eve with the Shipman's!

This year we got to spend Christmas Eve day and night with my beloved In-laws. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have a mother in law and father in law that not only do I love but I really really like!

So Christmas Eve morning we all got up, got showered and headed over to the Shipman's house to have Christmas Take One! We ate a super yummy breakfast with my favorite Monkey Bread followed by opening gifts!

Nana and Grandpa got Will this super fun riding choo choo train that Will absolutely LOVES! He seriously rides it all over the house while loudly saying "Choo Choo, Choo Choo!"





Will opening his stocking filled with Lizards and yummy snacks!





 Currently Will's favorite thing in all the world is a Dog! Nana just so happened to put in a good word with Santa for this live acting puppy that walks and barks!





Yes.... this target practice Deer is seriously set up in my backyard.....there are no words for this.....

I didn't get too many pictures of Christmas eve with all the cousins and the little girls but here are just a few pictures of the chaos! We had a fantastic time sharing a nice meal together and opening presents with the kiddos!


Will NOT sharing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment