Monday, October 1, 2012

Zak's Birthday!

My sweet husband turned the Big 31 September 16th and we had a lovely weekend celebrating Will and my favorite man- DaDa! Saturday we went out with my parents to Yoho Asian Bistro and had a blast!





Clearly I am not the mom who coordinates what we are all wearing  as seen with the lovely clashing greens!






 I am madly in love with these two boys!



What is really going on in this picture is Will trying to push off of me so that he can get down and run around a little more!

I am kicking myself for not taking pictures of our Sunday Birthday lunch at the Shipman's house where we had a lovely cookout and lots of yummy food! Looking forward to another wonderful year with the love of my life and very best friend. Hope you had a great birthday Zak! We all love you very much! -Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment