Monday, October 1, 2012

DIY Wall Art

Several weeks back I was scouring Pinterest looking for inexpensive ideas for wall art to go above my sofa in the living room. I am super super picky when it comes to art and immediately know if I like something or I don't. That said, I LOVED this easy and creative way to dress up your walls from The Small Things Blog.

I headed out to my local World Market, please to see that these fun napkins were on sale for $1.99 each ! I decided that I wanted a little variance in my wall art so I used both prints!

I bought these frames on sale at Michael's for $9.99 each , which is a fabulous price for  14 x 18 inch  matted frames!


I followed Kate's instructions and ironed my napkins, then wrapped them around the board inside the frames and taped them snugly to the backside of the frames. My sweet hubby kindly hung the three frames and centered them above the sofa! I must be upfront in saying that I am NOT crafty at all, but I was certainly pleased with this super easy do it yourself project! The total cost of this project was $36!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment