Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Will! (a letter from momma)


My sweet baby Will, a year ago today I was lying in a hospital bed waiting for you to come. But you son, were taking your sweet little time. I guess the fact that your momma had grown such a comfy and spacious home for you made it difficult for you to want to leave.

ONE year old... so much of life has happened in just one year.

I am so proud of how you are growing and changing. You discover new things each and every day and your vocabulary is growing in leaps and bounds! You love to snuggle with your momma and burst into squeals of delight when I tell you that Dada is home!

One year ago today I had NO idea how much joy you were going to bring into our life. It's been a hard year but a WONDERFUL year. The Lord has built so much character into our life with your arrival. I will cherish the 6 months of sleepless nights, reading you stories before bed and the sound of your voice first thing in the morning so excited to start the day! I often think, how could I ever love another child as much. You will forever be my sweet baby boy and I will cherish the bond that we share from now until eternity!

Thank you for making me the happiest momma in the world! Happy first Birthday Will!

I love you with all my heart!
-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment