Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween Friends! This was what I would call our first real Halloween since last year Will had just been born and we were still in quite the fog. This year we decided to do the first annual Felton/Shipman Trick or Treating and we had a fabulous time. We ate a yummy super over at Shaina (my bf) and Gerry's house and then hits the streets!

Just a few pre-trick or treating pic's of my little pumpkin!



 The excitement is building!




All bundled up and ready to roll!






 



By this point, we had used up all our excitement and Mr. Will was ready to call it a night!

All in all, we had a super fun evening and the little kids and the big kids had more than their fair share of treats! I think next year will be even better! I may even head out tomorrow to see about getting a cheap costume and stocking up on stocking stuffer candy for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment