Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Will: 7 months old...


My sweet baby boy just turned 7 months old. Just thinking about the reality that he is now closer to being a toddler than a baby just breaks my heart…  I know I sound like a broken record, but oh if I could just freeze time. I am so afraid that my sweet snuggly little boy will soon be arching his back saying “momma let me down!” and I confess I am not ready for that. I want my sweet little man to always squeal at the thought of crawling into my lap! The excitement I hold about the future is knowing that each month that passes I say that this oh this is my favorite stage. I am confident it will just get better and better with each passing day!

The Skinny on baby Will:
Age: 7 months old (boo hoo hoo)
Weight: Just under 20 pounds (Will had an ear infection a few weeks ago and he was 19lbs 10oz)
Height: No earthly idea
Head: Growing and Plumping


Eating:
Will is doing GREAT with eating. We successfully dropped his 10pm dreamfeed so now he eats at 7am, 11am, 3pm and 7:30pm before going to bed. He is killing the solids as he seems to LOVE most everything. We are so ready for our garden to start producing as we are recently out of all the baby food we made and he goes through 5 stage 2 foods a day in addition to some oatmeal!

Sleeping:
My little rockstar  has been sleeping 11- 11 ½ hours a night since about 6 months old Praise Jesus! I am starting to see less bags under my eyes and feeling more like the pre-baby Caroline!  As for naps, Will takes a morning nap and afternoon naps that are each about 1 ½ hours.

Milestones:
The biggest milestone has been crawling crawling crawling!!! Well...let's be honest. It's more like an army crawl/ dragging yourself/ traditional crawling. Yikes! Look out baby gates here we come. Will is sooo much harder to contain these days as evidenced by how hard it was to take his pictures this time! I was sweating by the time it was all over. Will recently starting feeding himself puffs, which he absolutely LOVES. He can now go from all fours back to sitting which is definitely a new thing!  He loves to say dadadadadada (for now, I'll try not to be offended). However, all I have to say is "Will, look at momma" and he immediately starts grinning and looks right at me.  














I'm proud to say, these little legs are finally chunking up!



You can see how thrilled he is to have to sit still for a picture!




 


This is the face I get when I say, "Will, I'm gonna get you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment