Friday, May 11, 2012

Family Vacation at the Grove Park

Last weekend, the Pierce family headed up to The Grove Park Inn for a long weekend of relaxation and fun! And what fun we had! We drove up Thursday morning and the 4 1/2 hour drive was grueling to say the least as this was our first long trip as a family. All in all Will did great, but by the time we arrived we were ALL ready to be out of the car! Friday, Mom and Kelley and I headed out for the spa and got massages and facials which were both amazing, and Saturday the boys played golf. The weather was GREAT all weekend and thanks to a handicap bathroom (Will slept in his pack and play in the shower) we had a truly relaxing time! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Playing in the hotel room


 The view from our room...and what a gorgeous view it was!



My two handsome boys!

A little wrestle time with daddy...

I added this picture for two reasons: 1st to demonstrate how the humidity absolutely ruins my hair for the weekend and 2nd because I just love his sweet little face!

Me and my peanut!



Will in his favorite spot!


Why is my husband wearing a robe backwards to feed my son???... Because inevitably, Will either sneezes his food ALL over us or blows bubbles and gets the food everywhere...



My beautiful parents who were gracious enough to take us on this amazing vacation!

Uncle Drew, Aunt Kelley and sweet Miss Lucy at Dinner






I know I know...way too many pictures- I just can't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment