Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Pierce Family Outing...


Several weeks back, my sweet sister, Kelley called and asked if Will and I wanted to go over to Yates Mill Pond because they were giving free tours of the Mill. Mom and Dad decided to tag along and we had such a great time! We got there just as they were ending the tours which was a bummer but we still got some GREAT pictures!

Sorry....this is about to be obnoxious!


My sister, Kelley and sweet niece Lucy!






 
 Hanging on to Pop!
Lucy's thinking "You better not even think about taking my goldfish!"







Will is trying to eat Lucy's dress and she is not happy about it!



These next three pictures capture "the fall"...





CeeCee comforting my baby boy after he had a tumble...



Momma Kelley in action!


1 comment:

  1. The pictures with your Dad are my favorite. They should be framed!

    ReplyDelete