Sunday, April 8, 2012

Afternoon at the Park!

So my sister and I thought it would be fun to meet up at the Kids Together park in Cary to let the kiddos swing on the swings and watch Miss Lucy Play! My mom decided to meet us up there as well and we had a BLAST! We will definitely be going back very soon!


Loaded up and ready to meet Aunt Kelley at the Park!


I don't think there has ever been a little boy who has loved the swings more than my little man!



Cousin Lucy and Will swinging side by side....I should mention that Will absolutely LOVES his cousin Lucy!

He was way too small to actually fit in these big swings so I rigged it with my raincoat shoved behind him and it worked perfectly! He loved to go high.

The face says it all!



Way up high!




Cee Cee came to join in on the fun!






Hanging out in the Mulch...another first.

Sweet Lucy took a tumble :(....

1 comment:

  1. hey, that's a favorite park of ours...we'll have to meet you guys there one day!

    ReplyDelete