Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photo Shoot @ Cee Cee's

Soo my mom bought Will this very sweet little smocked outfit, that let's be honest, looks a little girly. But she bought it with the intention of having his pictures taken at Olan Mills or JC Penny"s or something like that. Well.... we never made it further than her front yard!

Here are just a few that I took before we got him in his outfit from Cee Cee ...
At this point, Will had yet to spend much time outside in the grass so he seemed more interested in taking it all in than smiling for the camera!



I must say, these last few happen to be my favorites!

This is where we did a costume change and put our fancy pants outfit on. Unfortunately, most of them didn't turn out....
What a fun day we had!

3 comments:

  1. My, how little Will is growing. I loved both outfits. Glad I got to see his pictures. Hope all are doing well. Sure miss seeing you all. Love, Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will is so handsome in whatever he has on. :) Both outfits were so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the girly outfit! He's one cute fella!

    ReplyDelete