Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pinterest- who would have thought?

So I must start off by giving credit where credit is due. And I might just pass out when I say this, "my Mother told me about pinterest!" Yep the same woman who just a few years ago wanted me to explain how email works and is generally not the most tech savvy. But yes, she introduced me to pinterest. I must confess, I still don't quite get it as I haven't had time to devote to it just yet. But that's certainly on the agenda for this week.

It seems like getting invited into the "cool kids" club. Nope- you can't just have an account, you have to be invited to join. What's that all about? still not sure. So, for now I'll just say thanks Mom for the introduction and I'll try to get going on my boards ( is that right?) this week. Especially since my inbox is now flooded with emails of people who are apparently following me on this thing. Yikes!

2 comments: