Thursday, February 9, 2012

In the blink of an eye...

Tommorow my sweet baby boy gets one month older and I am reminded of just how fast he is growing up. In some small way it makes my heart ache to think of how quickly his life is moving forward. I wish I could say that I was super excited to see what the future holds for my sweet little Will, but tonight all I can think is how much I wish I could stop time in it's tracks and hold him, my four month baby boy in my arms and stay this way forever.

I couldn't or rather wouldn't have said any of this just 3 months ago. Just three months ago life as I knew it seemed like sheer survival. A desperate attempt to make it through another day on only a few hours of sleep and still in shock that we had willingly chosen this new life. But now, all that has changed...we are in a rythm and while some nights seem to feel all too close to a glimpse of days gone by, my heart is so deeply satisfied. This little man has stolen my heart and I know I will never be the same...

Your momma can't believe just how big you're getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment