Friday, January 20, 2012

Sleep Training- The Final Update

Day Five- Well... My sweet, precious little man made his momma proud. Last night, he slept through the WHOLE NIGHT. We were so shocked that for a moment we were afraid something bad might have happened! But nope, sure enough he was snug as a bug and right at 7am he woke up happy and babbling at his favorite thing in his room- the ceiling fan.

All in all, this has been an incredibly tough week, both emotionally and physically, but I can confidently say it has been more than worth it. It has been a roller coaster, but I am so greatful as it has brought me to my knees more times than I can count. So for anyone who is on the fence about sleep training or "ferberizing," I say, go for it!

Praise Jesus, we survived! Hopefully, tonight will continue the trend with many hours of shut eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment