Friday, September 7, 2012

First pair of tennis shoes!

The time has come. Time to put some shoes on these sweet little feet since walking is now our main method of transportation! After a brief mention to my Dad, he quickly said, "Let's go get that little boy some shoes!" Now I should start by saying that I have been the bad momma who has NEVER made my son wear a pair of shoes so I'm giving my little monkey a grace period to absolutely hate the things.

We started out at Rack Room and then to Shoe Carnival where we found these puppies. The same tennis shoes that every single member of my family own- grey New Balance tennis shoes. Shockingly, my son has HUGE feet. He is already wearing a Size 5! I have a few other pairs for Will to wear too but so far, he has tolerated these pretty well, but he won't walk in them he goes straight to crawling. Anyhow, thanks Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment