Thursday, November 13, 2014

Will's Preschool Birthday Party

Will started preschool this year at Colonial Baptist which is where I grew up going to church as a kid. They have such a great two day two's class and Will LOVES it. Most of all he loves Mrs. Amanda! A few weeks ago I asked if it would be alright to bring in cupcakes for Will's birthday and Mrs. Amanda said of course. (I'm new at this gig, so honestly I wasn't sure) So on Thursday morning I brought Will with the cupcakes and dropped him off to run a few errands before the birthday party.

When I came back the "Other Mrs. Amanda" as Will calls her was there leading there music time and I was soo excited I got to witness how much fun they were having. This picture is when Will realized I was there and he was over the moon to have his mamma in school with him!

 

He's obviously suppose to be particiapted but he just kept smiling and checking back to make sure I was still there! 



Mrs. Amanda called him upfront so they could sing and bless our cupcakes!


 

He was so proud that he got to wear this special #3 around his neck to celebrate

 

Miss Brooklyn is on the left and Quinn is on the right and I have to stop and say that Quinn LOVES Will. Quinn's mamma works at the preschool so she is there every day, and each morning she asks her mamma "is Will going to be at school today?" and gets so upset on the off days when he's not there. Melts my heart...

 




And the best part for Will was when I told him he could come home early with me! I honestly thought he would want to stay for outside time but nope, he wanted to leave early which I was totally fine with as it was already 11. Happy 3rd birthday my big preschooler Will! We are soo proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment