Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Will's 2nd Birthday Party!


My sweet little man just celebrated his 2nd birthday a week and a half ago at Pullen Park. After Will's first birthday party I learned that my child prefers his family and just a couple of his best buddies. So this year, we had the grandparents, aunts and uncle and cousins and two of his best buddies. I have to say, it was so nice to have some milder weather (especially pregnant) but the morning was still filled with off and on drizzle (hence the TERRIBLE hair day I was having).


I did a Choo Choo train theme for his party since he is absolutely over the moon for trains these days. Side note- we also got Will a train table set as our birthday/Christmas gift which he is obsessed with!



We were soo thrilled that Bampa was able to make it to the birthday party even though he's working out of town for several months. It clearly made Will's day. And of course, Pop (My Dad) and Will are always thick as thieves.









Sweet Jack and Gerry were kind enough to come and celebrate as two of Will's closest buddies and Miss Kennedy was best dressed as always!


My beautiful niece Lucy who Will is absolutely in love with.


Such a sweet picture of the boys paired with their Daddy's who have been buddies since kindergarten.

Seems not even worth saying, but Will LOVED the cupcake! Last year he was not wild about his first go at birthday cake but oh how a year changes things!





All in all, what a fun day we had! Pizza. Cake. Rides. Presents. What more could a sweet little boy want. Happy Birthday sweet Will, your Momma and Daddy could not possibly love you any more! Stay tuned- Will's Two Year post coming next week after we have his two year check up. Our doctor is in high demand but very soon I'll be posting pictures and stats of my growing little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment