Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Zak!!! (The forgotten post)

*I came across this birthday post for Zak (His birthday was September 16th yikes!!!) that I thought I had posted but it never made it past the draft file. Sorry hubby, better late than never!


It seems unfitting that there is only one day of the year designated to celebrate the life of my wonderful husband and very best friend! We have shared so much life these past 6 years; two pregnancies, one toddler, first apartment, first house, first cat, first dog, several jobs and a slew of life experiences. I can confidently say that I can't imagine walking through life with a better man. We are truly blessed to have him as husband and daddy. Thanks for loving us so well and always providing the strength, security and stability to our home. We love you so much Zak! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment