Saturday, November 24, 2012

Truly Thankful.

As I take a moment to reflect on this past year of life, I am undoubtedly thankful. The Lord's hand on our family, our child, and our marriage has been overwhelming.

This past year was packed with up and downs, trials and victories, tears and laughter that all come with the addition of a certain little green eyed boy who has stolen our heart.

I am so grateful this thanksgiving for Grandma's who offer a break from the cyclical monotony of motherhood, a Dad who is constantly bringing over diaper and wipes (just because), a husband who appreciates all my hard work during the day and actively engages with his little boy when he gets home, a wonderful church that keeps me grounded on the truth of God's word, the fellowship of believers, wonderful friends who know how to make me laugh til it hurts and most of all for a risen savior, Jesus Christ who gives grace abundantly and unconditionally.

This Thanksgiving I find myself very content and truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment