Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tina's Wedding!

Two weeks ago, Shaina and Gerry and Zak and I headed down to Charleston for our dear friend Tina's wedding weekend. Tina has been a close friend since 8th grade and we are so thrilled that she got hitched to this handsome fellow below. (Big Will...as oppose to my baby Will)

This was out first time leaving my sweet baby boy and it was way harder than I ever imagined it to be! Tears were definitely shed pulling out of my in-laws drive way! The trip down was a ton of fun...I honestly haven't laughed that hard in a very looong time thanks to good ole' Gerry! Always hours of entertainment! We arrived just in time to check in to our hotel and head to the rehearsal ( Shaina and I were readers in the ceremony)

 After the rehearsal we headed to a nice restaurant in the heart of downtown Charleston for a yummy rhearsal dinner. It was record temperatures that weekend so we were all sporting the shiny look.



Saturday the rest of the gang arrived for the wedding and we met up for lunch at my FAVORITE restaurant, Magnolias! It was delicious!




The Pineview house recaptured! (The 6 of us all lived in a house together in college!)
 We had a wonderful time, but I was VERY ready to get home to my little man! Once we arrived home it was as if Will just realized that we could leave him and he burst into tears...that marked the beginning of separation anxiety! Congratulations sweet Tina!

1 comment: