Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Father's Day Take Two!

We (Will and I) made every effort to plan a special Father's Day for my sweet husband Zak (aka Dada). Because we were having company over to celebrate a day early, one of the gifts had to be opened in advanced! The fish fryer. Zak had been asking for one so we could fry chicken and seafood like his Dad has always done so I must confess, that gift was not much of a surprise.

With our new found commitment to the gym, Zak also had asked for a gym bag which Will helped me pick out along with 3 boxes of Raisinets. (Which I partially got because it is one of his favorite candies and also selfishly because I HATE raisins and knew they would NOT be tempting!)

We went to church in the morning and then just had a nice and relaxing afternoon before heading off to YoHo Asian Bistro for some super yummy Chinese food and a nice little family dinner!


Getting ready to leave for dinner!







So this was my BIG project! I had to find a frame with a large enough matte for Will to do hand prints and foot prints. Then the real obstacle was getting an 8 month old to let me stamp his hand and not get ink everywhere....let's just say we were moderately successful. Zak absolutely loved it and took it to work the next day to hang in his office! He was one proud daddy!



What a GREAT first Father's Day! We love you soooo much Dada!

No comments:

Post a Comment