Sunday, February 23, 2014

Christmas Card Outtakes


It seems to go this way every year... but initially I told Zak I wasn't going to do Christmas cards this year with being pregnant and having only 3 weeks in between Thanksgiving and Christmas. But, the mom guilt crept in and I caved! This of course meant taking my sweet, but very energetic little monkey out to take some pictures. With terrible weather on the weekends I had to suck it up and take him without Daddy which I must say I thought went surprisingly well.

Side note: I always love receiving Christmas cards with the whole family in the shot and displaying them on the mantel for months! Unfortunately though, to try and find someone to come and take a few quick family pictures where we are all looking at the camera and smiling is almost too much to ask at this stage of the game! That said, next fall I would LOVE to hire someone who actually knows what they are doing to come get some sweet family pictures!

Below are just a few of the ones that didn't make the cut...






 



I know it's months late but I knew if I didn't get all these Christmas posts up I would regret not documenting these sweet memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment